Mangrove Forest, Bali

I live in Bali since 3 and half years back, I love to explore some beautiful places in this Dewata island.  Actually in Bali, there are many interesting place to visit, maybe you can start from some beautiful beaches or explore some places such as lake, waterfall, hill or mountain. If you are traveler or backpacker, you will be satisfied by exploring some interesting places which you never seen before.

This lovely Saturday afternoon, I was fun with some friends (Mas Adi and Mba Sari W). We went to Mangrove in Bali. This place is known as Mangrove Information Centre or also known as Mangrove Care Forum Bali. We were heading to south from Sanur, the location is in bypass Ngurah Rai in the left side, before reach Galeria Bali Mall. We just knew that this Mangrove forest is a 1,373.5 hectare located at the Benoa Bay area in Bali.

When we arrived at the parking area, there were no park charges (free park). We just paid for the entering tickets which only 5,000 IDR/person then we entered the Mangrove forest, we walked through the wooden bridge for about 2km, enjoyed the view of mangroves which are various types of trees up to medium height and shrubs that grow coastal sediment habitats.

This place is also known as favorite place for pre wedding photography, wow. Yeah I think I also give recommendation for some people who are searching for the best spot for pre wedding photo shoot   . I see in some instagram’s photography that many people love to take the sunrise from this place. Actually I was there at afternoon  so I couldn’t capture the sunrise.


So it was a great moment to share, I wish I could go back in the early morning to capture the sunrise.

Eliana Natalia

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment