Family time

I had a good time with my family on couple months ago in Bali. Actually, we as a small family we never go on holiday all together. Me, my mom, my dad and my brother. We never have much time for spending holiday together since i was kid. Last November 2015, i got free trip from company as a reward. Thank God that i could invite my family to Bali even only for 2 days but everything was nice and we all enjoyed the holiday. As i already live in Bali since 5 years ago, lol i never invite them to come to Bali (oh my bad). But i was really excited because that moment so precious, we never spend the time together. I also invited my brother's girlfriend, so we're total 5 ppl. Well, Bali for me is like yeah hmm.. you know for some ppl who already live here for some years, but for my family Bali is kind of interesting place to be visited. We stayed at Pullman Hotel in Kuta beach area, i can not say it is a good hotel because lookin already soooo old hotel. And for the rest, i invited my family to see some beaches, sunset and celebated my mom's birthday as well at El Kabron. At least i was trying my best to make my family enjoy the weekend all together in Bali.






Eliana Natalia

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment