Experience on making chapati

I had a moment to enjoy my holiday with Dalip a little while ago. It was such a wonderful day to cook together with him at home. After some weeks since he arrived in Bali, we were so difficult to find wheat flour for making chapati. But then we asked someone in little Indian restaurant near Kuta, he told us to buy wheat flour or called as Atta flour at Indian store which located in Imam Bonjol street. Wow finally how lucky, he was so excited to cook chapati because it has been 3 weeks for him that he could not eat his main food. I know how he felt, lol.. same things also ever happend on me while i coudn't find any rice when i was traveling outside Indonesia for some days. After we got the flour, i saw him how to make chapati.. ohoo so tough to make it for begginer like me. I must apply some pressures with my both hands while mixing the flour with salt, oil and water. Well, at least i was trying my best, and still lookin not really bad for the result (haha). 








Eliana Natalia

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment